Sunday 20 February 2011

I Like That

I'm having a lazy Sunday!  Have spent the morning lying in bed with bf catching up on the soaps we missed during the week.  Have now had a shower and am sitting on the couch watching Doctor Who while he watches the football.


On Friday night I went to Glasgow for dinner with a couple of girls from work.  Yesterday me & bf went to the cinema to see Paul (loved it, really funny) and then for dinner at Zizzi's.  We then came home and watched a dvd of Sweet Sixteen, then had an early night :)


As I say, quiet one today then back to work tomorrow.  I have to be in work for 08:30 then I'm getting the 15:00 train to Aberdeen.  Staying overnight there (in the Hilton, woop woop) and then got stuff in Aberdeen on Tuesday morning.  Travelling back to Edinburgh in the car after that.  Bit fed up with work just now so hopefully a wee trip to Aberdeen will cheer things up a bit!


I get paid roundabout a week from today.  I can't wait, as I have been lusting after some lovely stuff from the flat, most of it from BHS!  I don't often buy stuff from or venture in to BHS, but I wandered in the other day and found some gorgeous stuff...


"Pixie" bedding set

"Bird & Blossom" bedding set

"Overlapping Hearts" cushion

"Word" cushion

"Birds Line" cushion

"Owl" cushion

"Butterfly Appliqué" cushion

"Lyla" cushion

Kirstie Allsop "Adore" cushion

There is also a lovely little kitchen roll holder which I seen the shop but can't find on the website.  It's kind of cream coloured and has a little bird on it :) can't wait to buy some of this stuff, especially the cushions! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment