Tuesday 22 February 2011

You might mistake me for a heartbreaker, coz there's blood on the floor

Date:  22/02/11
Time:  20:50
Listening to/Watching:  When Harry Met Sally
On Nails:  Accessorize - Mermaid
On Toes:  17 - Knockout Red


Hiiiiiiiiii!


I spent the night in Aberdeen last night.  I went to work as usual in the morning, then I caught the 3pm train from Edinburgh to Aberdeen.  It was a long journey but it wasn't too bad...  luckily nobody sat next to me for the whole journey :)


Once I got to Aberdeen it was dark and freezing.  It was about half 5 in the evening.  I got off the train and got in the queue for a taxi.  £11.50 it cost me from the station to the hotel!  Thankfully I can claim it back.  I stayed at the Hilton Treetops.  It looked impressive from the outside, and the reception area was lovely, but the rooms were nothing special at all.  I'd go as far as to say that the rooms at the Premier Inn are faaaaaaaaaaaar nicer and better.  And bigger.  Plus I didn't even get a double bed, it was 2 single beds that I couldn't push together.  Not too bad for me.... I'm quite a small person, but I was in my boss's room briefly and his room was the same.  Thought they might of been able to sort him out at least.  Anyway, he (my boss) wasn't arriving til about half 8 so I had a few hours to myself.  I went down at got dinner.  It was weird sitting in the hotel restaurant eating on my own.  Food was quite nice.  After my boss got there and we sorted everything out, it was about 9pm.  I ran myself a gorgeous bath and sat in the lovely bubbles reading Glamour while listening to my iTunes.  After that I had a shower n all that, got ready n went to bed.  


This morning was a bit crazy, trying to get my manager to fax something through to the hotel to us from Edinburgh.  After that headed off to the event (which is why we were in Aberdeen in the first place).  My boss did his thing while I sat at the back whispering and emailing.  Then we were off!  On the road back to Edinburgh in the car.  We got back about 13:30 and it was straight back to work.  After the catch up chats and lunch.  Didn't get finished til about 7pm though, so I'm shattered tonight.


I'm currently watching When Harry Met Sally and I'm hoping it finishes soon coz t's a bit boring to be honest. Do you like it? xx



No comments:

Post a Comment