Monday 13 December 2010

1. Two things you cannot leave the house without:
My phone & my keys.  Can I have a third and say lip balm?

2. Favourite brand of makeup:
Probably Benefit.

3. Favourite flower:
I have no favourite flower! :)

4. Favourite clothing stores:
River Island, New Look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...... Primark.

5. Favourite perfume:
I love Kylie Darling, Calvin Klein Euphoria, J Del Pozo Halloween, Channel Chance, Gucci Gucci.

6. Heels or Flats?:
Mixture, but heels always look better!

7. Do you make good grades?:
I made good grades at school without trying, if I'd tried I could of done even better.

8. Favourite colours:
Pink & green but not together.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?:
Yeeeeeees, Red Bull gives me wings!

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes I love it.

11. Do you like swimming?:
I do but I haven't done it in a looooooooong time.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes, I hate eating with my fingers, I find it disgusting!.

13. Favourite moisturiser:
I'm not fussy with moisturisers, my skin is really good so I can get away with a lot.  I am using a Johnson's one at the moment.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?:
I suppose I'd like to, but it's not a big deal for me.

15. Do you get mad easily?:
Hmmmm, sometimes!

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No, I don't think I'd like to see a ghost!

17. Any phobias?:
Spiders and bugs and all that, also really scared of (this is really weird) my hands smelling of food, or other people touching me who have just touched food, it feels dirty.  I know that's really really weird but I can't help it.

18. Do you bite your nails?:
Only occasionally.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?:
Nope!

20. Do you drink coffee?:
No, just tea & hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment