Tuesday 21 December 2010

I wait underneath the covers all night beside you

I'm in a bit of a better mood than the last time I wrote!  I am still dreading the pictures of the Christmas party going on Facebook but oh well!


Me & bf have decided we are moving :) we're staying in Edinburgh but want to get away from the flat we're in just now, our neighbours are just a nightmare.  The latest escapade, was last night.  Our very annoying upstairs neighbour, started playing his music really loud at the back of 5pm, and it went on til about half 7 when I went up and chapped his door.  I chapped it 2 or 3 times and he didn't answer, but I know he was in.  Over the next hour maybe, I had chapped his door about 6 times and buzzed his buzzer.  The last time I chapped his door (really hard) he was still not answering, but he turned the music off and started to creep about, making his footsteps quieter than usual.  Weirdo.  Anyway, after that I decided I wanted to move and bf agreed.  We looked at lots of flats today and we've got a viewing on Thursday.  I love the flat and it's location, but our noisy annoying neighbours are stopping us from enjoying it.  Quite excited about moving :)


My mum has got me this watch for Christmas :)
I can't wait to get it!  It took me forever to choose between the gold or silver but I eventually plumped for silver.  On the gold one, the characters were gold, which was lovely and really classy looking, but as you can see on the silver, the characters are rainbow coloured, and in the end I thought that was more "me".


I think I know what bf has got me for Christmas.  I wish I didn't, I don't like the surprise to be ruined.  I have only myself to blame!  I keep asking and asking but I don't really mean it.  Well I do at the time but deep down I don't really want to know.  Anyway, all signs point towards a trip to London, which is brilliant :) I will have to practice my surprised face for Christmas day!


I have a day & a half left of work before I finish til Christmas :) and I can't wait!  My Nana is coming to pick us up and take us home with all the presents on Thursday :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're in a better mood hun (: My bad moods always just get progressively worse, its the worst feeling ever! Oh how exciting to hear about your move! It'll be worth all the extra hassle and stress, I'm moving into a new house for Uni in July, and I'm so excited! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) awww I hate bad moods! Aw that's brilliant you're moving as well, it is so exciting, as you say :) xx

    ReplyDelete