Friday 24 December 2010

All I want for Christmas is you :)

Happy Christmas eve :) I right in to the festive spirit!  Me & bf watched Love Actually the other night, I've had all my Christmas nights out and now I'm home for Christmas :)


Today me & bf are going with my Nana & her husband and bf's sister to the cinema & for eats in Glasgow.  Then tonight, I am staying in with my mum, dad & brother and eating lots of little party snacks and watching dvds!  Then it's the big one tomorrow!  With about 14 family coming round for a big dinner :)


Ahhhhhh can't wait :) xx





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have a lovely Christmas :-) What are you seeing at the cinema?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to see Meet The Fockers - The Little Fockers, it was so funny :) did you have a good Christmas? xx

    ReplyDelete