Sunday 16 January 2011

I've seen you in a fight you lost

Hey :)


I'm a little bit worried about the new flat!  I'm nervous that we won't get our deposit back on our current flat.  I can't think of a proper reason for us not to, I'm just worried about it.  I'm also worried about actually getting the new flat.  The agency are doing their "checks" and I'm worried about them too!  I'm just being paranoid I know (I hope), but I can't help it.  Also, neither of us can drive so it is difficult for us to move all our stuff.  My friend said her bf would hire a van from his work and move it for us, but now they have had a falling out and I'm not sure how things are with them and so I'm not sure what will happen with us moving :-/ I have furniture at my old room at my mum & dad's and my mum phoned today to say she would like to get all new furniture in the room so offered me some of the old stuff.  The flat we're going to is furnished but it would hurt to have this extra stuff.  I asked her how we would get it through and she suggested hiring a van, so we will see what happens.


Yesterday some friends came through and we had a belated birthday lunch for me.  Spent the whole day in Walkabout drinking cocktail pitchers, nice :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment