Wednesday 10 November 2010

All I know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen

I had a great time on Saturday.  My friend Steve came and picked me up and we drove off.  I was a tiny bit worried because Steven is lovely but he can be very quiet at times and it feels a bit awkward, but I needn't have worried!  He was great company on Saturday and we talked and laughed all day.  We drove to The Fort which is a big kind of outdoor shopping centre/retail park in Edinburgh, and went to a couple of shops there.  I was on a mission to get all 4 different shades of Nails Inc polish free with Glamour magazine and I was successful!  I got 3 of them in Superdrug & the last one in Boots :) we then nipped to Ikea where we walked round for a while and spent ages smelling all the candles.  We both came out with a bag full of them!  After that we took a short drive to a lovely little pub called The Stables which was a proper old fashioned pub with a coal fire and we had lunch there.  We drove back in to town after that and went round Sainsbury's, before he dropped me off home :)


After I got home me & bf went out to get Christmas decorations! :) we got everything we wanted.  We came home to watch X Factor but didn't have a great night because the guy upstairs decided to have a party with a million people at it and blast his music :( hate hate hate hate.


On Sunday I got up early and went to a Spin class.  I used to do them all the time when I was younger but gave them up years ago.  It was tough but I really enjoyed myself and I'm looking forward to going to my next one.  After that I met my friend Sam and we went for lunch, then viewed a couple of gyms in Edinburgh.  I think will be joining Factory Gym, but we are trying to get a discount on the joining fee before we do it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment