Tuesday 2 November 2010

Oh baby baby you turn my dust to gold

Urrrgh had a rubbish day at work today after my lovely long weekend.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better, once I have settled in again.  It was a pretty hectic day.


Had an amazing day yesterday.  This might sound boring to some people but me & bf stayed in all day and ate and watched films.  Well we almost stayed in all day.  Bf had to make an emergency run to the shop in the morning for toilet roll!  Ha ha!  But while he was out he got us McDonald's breakfasts :) we watched about 6 films and had a great time, and he made a lovely dinner :) awwwwww he's so sweet! :-D


This is my last week on the pill!  I'm a bit nervous coz my bf isn't great with condoms but we'll have to live with it until my body decides to sort itself out.  I've got the hospital on Friday as well about my heart.  I must say I'm kind of excited to go to the hospital and see what they've got to say about my heart.  I'm 99.9% sure that it's not serious so I'm just interested to see what it is that's wrong.  It says I'm going to see the medicine department this time so they must be wanting me to take something.  I'm just finding it really interesting.  I think if it was serious then they would of had me back sooner.


We had to go a wee walk to the supermarket and we passed lots of Christmas decorations so we decided to go and buy some at the weekend :) it's our first Christmas in our flat together and I'm so excited :) we won't be spending Christmas Day here together but I can't wait to get our decorations and make it look all Christmassy together :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's always the way, I really want the weekend to come back around! I love spending days watching films in bed, absolutely perfect teamed with food and coffee! xxx

    ReplyDelete