Tuesday 30 November 2010

Uggggggggggggs

To the left I have a wish list, and on that wish list there was "Ugg boots".  But they're not there any more!  On Sunday I became the proud owner of a tall pair of chocolate brown Uggs.  It is love :)

They were an early Christmas present from my aunty :)

I know Uggs are not everyone's cup of tea but I love them and I've never had a real pair before.  As they are brown I am considering buying some brown tights & leggings.  I think it would be a good idea :)

They kinda look like the ones on the left below...


Oh and PS, Happy St Andrew's Day to my fellow Scottish lovelies :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Uggs, and am apparently getting some Ugg-style boots for Xmas (i.e the cheap version!). Check out my contest if you are interested: http://one-haphazard-afternoon.blogspot.com/2010/12/contest.html

    ReplyDelete