Monday 18 October 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

It's cold tonight, eh?!  I just made me & boyfriend hot chocolate to heat us up.  Orange hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.  Mmmmmmmm!


I felt like crap yesterday.  I just didn't feel good at all and was miserable.  I perked up a bit later on though and I was fine today, but now I am shattered!  Can't wait for bed but I think it's a little early yet!  Hopefully a good sleep will sort me out.


I was on a management course today.  Day 1 of 2 so I'm back tomorrow.  We have been put in groups and we all have a project to manage.  My group have to make a video about how to deal with "difficult situations".  Yes you read that right, a video, not a dvd, because of cut backs!  Bit nervous about how that's going to turn out, especially as I'm going to be in the video, eeeeeeeeek!  I do like these training courses though, I like a change of scenery and I like meeting new people.  And anything's better than sitting at your desk, right?  As I said, I'm going to be in the video, so I have to think carefully about what to wear tomorrow....... hmmmmmm.


I really need to start exercise again.  I'm either going to start going to Zumba, or Spin.  What do you think?  I used to do Spin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time when I was younger and loved it.  Never done Zumba before but I hear such good things about it.  I think I'll try a Zumba class first.  Could probably do them both :) think I will start with a Zumba class next Monday night.


*shiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeer*

2 comments:

  1. Omnomnom orange hot chocolate and marshmallows sounds amazing! I'm gonna pick some more hot choccy up when I do the food shop this week! Good luck with the management video, I'm sure you'll do well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)

    Options have brought out all these limited edition flavours of hot chocolate in the little sachets, there's things like cherry! Sounds great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete