Saturday 2 October 2010

My first kiss went a little like this...!

Hi!  This isn't my first blog but I'm hoping it'll be the last one.  I always love them at the start then get bored but I aim to keep this one up.  I won't be writing about anything in particular, just whatever I feel like at the time.


I love reading other people's blogs and I hope mine is interesting to a few as well.


As you can see from my profile I'm 26 (eeek!) and I live in Edinburgh.  I'm not from here but me & my boyfriend both moved from work.  I live with him in our rented flat along with our 5 fish; Leon, Sacha, Malcolm Tucker, Snape & Sirius.  I'd love a kitten but we're not allowed them in the flat.  Plus I think it would be a little bit cruel coz we work long hours and it would be on it's own a lot and it wouldn't be easy to let it out so that's kinda a no.


I'm originally from Glasgow and I miss it and my friends and my social life... but not really missing my family!  Enjoying the peace from them.  I also miss my cat!


Today I'm going shopping (soon) and then I'm getting ready to go to Glasgow to meet my friends for dinner & cocktails! ;) not decided if I will stay over with someone or make the trek back to Edinburgh, we will see! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment