Wednesday 13 October 2010

Shopping at Boots

Had to nip to Boots today for a few essentials.  Here is what I picked up... (sorry my pictures are pretty crap)


Shaving Gel
This is 'Queen of... Ooh la la!'  I think it is buy the people who make King of Shaves?  I've never used it before but read about it on the Boots website yesterday and decided I just HAD to give it a go.  It smells beautiful, as it has lots of aloe-vera in.  Reminds me of when I get my eye brows waxed!  Can't wait to see how silky my legs are after using it.


Eyelash Curlers
Boots eyelash curlers.  I had wanted something a little different from plain silver so these black ones caught my eye.  Never had a problem with eyelash curlers before, love them!


Dry Shampoo
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Morning After Dry Shampoo.  Never used this before but I have heard amazing things about it.  Such as.... amazing smell, plus it doesn't leave any white on your hair, like Batiste can.


Nail Polish Remover
Boots own brand Conditioning Nail Polish Remover.  Liked the look of the packaging and don't see the point of shelling out for simple nail polish remover.


Toothpaste & toothbrush!
I seriously needed some new toothpaste and decided to carry on with my "Boots own brand" theme, and bought their Whitening toothpaste.  It was 3 for 2 on dental stuff, so I picked up a new toothbrush which I did need, and picked up a 2nd tube of toothpaste.  Not the most exciting, but definitely essential!


Have you tried any of this stuff? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment