Tuesday 12 October 2010

Long weekend

I finished work on Friday and headed home to wait for my boyfriend to finish so that we could head to Glasgow.  We were staying with my mum & dad for 2 nights, then with his for one, and we'd taken Monday off.  While I was waiting for him I packed my bag and managed to find the time to paint my nails.


Once we got to my mum & dad's we had  a takeaway with my mum - Indian.  My dad was out but my brother was in and he had some too.  The next day we went for a Wimpey, yay!!!!  Then off to visit my Nana before she went on her trip to Rome.  After that I had my hair cut & coloured.  It's much darker than before and is still quite long but now has MILLIONS of layers in it.  I was fed up with it and said to my hairdresser to just go for it, and do whatever she liked.  I like it but I'm still getting used to it.  Wish my fringe was just a little bit longer!  That night we went out for dinner with my mum, dad & brother.  It wasn't great because to be honest I'm not too keen on spending time with those 3!  I can't really explain it but I can't handle being with them for too long and I don't enjoy it and it makes me feel really bad :-/ anyway....... the next day I met 2 of my friends & one of their boyfriends for lunch.  Was great to see them.  Then I headed to bf's mum & dad's where he was waiting.  Spent the night there and then we went to the cinema in Glasgow yesterday.  Seen 2 films with a Pizza Hut in between :) we used to always go to this cinema in Glasgow and loved it.  Obviously don't get to go to that one as much now we're in Edinburgh.  We seen Wall Street and Mr Nice.  Wall Street was one of the most boring films I've ever seen.  As you may already know, the first Wall Street film was in the 80's.  I've never seen it but my bf wanted to go n see the new one, so I managed to catch the first one on Sky Movies.  Hated it!  Thought the new one would be better though, but honestly I sat trying to see my watch in the dark for most of the time.  Mr Nice was pretty good, but was far too long!


Back to work and back to reality today!  Work was really quiet, which might sound good but it meant that the day dragged.


I'm catching up with The Only Way Is Essex.  I know they're really tacky etc... but I love how they all go to all this effort to look "good" every day :) although I wouldn't like to look like them, I wish I could make the time every day to look my best!  I do try but there's some days where I just can't be bothered or sleep in.


Bf is out tonight for a few drinks.  He is the one out of us that cooks.  I can't cook to save myself and so since he is out I've had a Pot Noodle for dinner!  Chinese Chow Mein, wasn't too bad, first time I've tried it ha ha :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment