Sunday 31 October 2010

A man that smells of cocoa butter & cash

Sooooooooooooo, hi :)


I went to the doctors on Friday regarding my pill/headache issues.  She was about to give me a different pill but before that she took my blood pressure.  My blood pressure has always been fine.  For some reason, on Friday it was too high :-/ she said it could be connected to my heart issues, maybe not but she wasn't comfortable giving me another pill while my blood pressure was up and so asked if I would come off it for 6/8 weeks and see how it goes with everything.  Which means relying on condoms for a while, eeeeek.  I'm back at the hospital on Friday for my heart so I'm just playing the waiting game just now to see what happens and see what all the doctors are going to say.


In other news, me & bf took Friday & Monday off work :) so on Friday after the doctor, we went for breakfast./  I had lovely pancakes & syrup, yummmmmmmmmmm.  Then we went to have a little look round the shops, then to the cinema to see Despicable Me in 3D, which was so funny :) we then went for lunch and then back to the cinema to see Red, which was great too.  Had a cosy night in after that :)  On Monday we plan to stay in aaaaaaaaaaaaaall day and watch films in the flat with loads of sweets & chocolate.  Might sounds sad to some people but I am looking forward to it :)


Yesterday I went shopping.  I went to La Senza and got measured, then bought 2 bras in my new size.  Well, it wasn't really a different size, the thing was that I don't really suit a plunge bra, I much more suit a balconette bra!  It's true, my boobies look much bigger & better in a balconette bra!  I then headed to the train station to make a trip to my nearest Primark, which is in Dunfermline.  Normally I can get a train from Edinburgh Waverley to Dunfermline & back no problem, but I discovered yesterday that there are engineering works from now til December, which made my trip a million times more difficult.  I had to get a train from Waverley to Haymarket.  At Haymarket (which is still in Edinburgh), no one knew what was going on, not even the staff.  They didn't know which train was leaving from which platform and when, so it was a little difficult!  Finally managed to get to Dunfermline and got my shopping done.  Getting back from Dunfermline was even more difficult than getting there!  When I got to the station in Dunfermline there had just been a train to Haymarket cancelled, and there was no information about the next train.  Eventually got one, then had to wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages for a train at Haymarket to Waverley.  The platform was so busy and there was loads of screaming, crazy kids :( I hate kids at the best of times but when they're shout & screaming it is just my worst nightmare.  Anyway!  Made it home eventually!!! :)


Got home, put my shopping bags in then headed back out to the supermarket to get some vodka for a party I was going to last night.  I bought Absolut pear vodka & lemonade.  My friend brought over orange vodka & champagne!  We had a drink in mine then headed to the party, which was a bit weird.  The birthday girl had asked everyone to dress "formally".  I enjoyed getting all dressed up but there was actually guys wearing tuxes & bow ties, and everything was a bit strange & subdued and we just got bored so we sneaked out!  We walked about Edinburgh for ages before finding food then heading home.  Had a bit of a headache this morning but fine apart from that :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment