Saturday 16 October 2010

I love it when you double clap clap

So happy it's Saturday :) I love the weekend, and as sad as it may sound, was really looking forward to this one as me & my bf both had no plans and it's good to just relax :)


I had to nip to the shops during my lunch hour yesterday.  Well really I had to nip to the bank but the bank is near all the shops so it'd be rude not to pop in to H&M, Boots & the £ shop while I was in the area!  I bought...


Barry M Spring Green (290) & Instant Nail Effects (311) from Boots.  You may have heard of Nail Effects? It's gives an interesting effect to your nails!  Not sure how to describe it but I'm just using it now so will post a pic later.  Also if you Google I'm sure you'll find an example :)


Vanilla & Apple body lotion, big jewelled hairclips & eyelash curlers from H&M.  I did need an new body lotion & the blue coloured packaging appealed to me.  Not 100% sure I love the smell though.  I did already buy eyelash curlers this week from Boots... but I didn't think they were that great so giving these a go!  I have no excuse for buying the hairclips other than that I thought they were gorgeous and couldn't leave without them!! :)


Also had to buy these...
Gloves for fake tanning, painkillers, Milky Bar Raisin & Biscuit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand........ Milka Bar with popping candy!  I love popping candy.  This went down well with bf too.


Had a bit of a lie in this morning then we took a walk and went out for breakfast, was nice!  Wish we always had time to do lovely things like this.


In other news... I got a letter this morning to go back to the hospital about my heart.  To cut a long story short I've been in hospital twice with my heart because it suddenly developed a weird heartbeat.  Totally out of the blue.  The first time I was in hospital I got 2 ECG's, chest x-ray, blood tests etc etc, then I had to go back and have a heart scan, then had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours.  Handed the heart monitor back in 2 weeks ago and now have to go back on 5th November.  I'm actually quite keen to go and find out what it is.  The nurses who fitted the monitor told me that if it wasn't serious then they wouldn't get in touch at all and I would need to go to my GP who would then have to chase the hospital for the results.  I was going to do that for my own curiosity, but now I don't have to.  That sounds a bit bad, because obviously it is sort of serious then, if they have got back to me themselves?  Have to wait and see but it can't be that bad or I think they would of had me in sooner...   xx

2 comments: