Sunday 3 October 2010

The evening after the night before...

Well last night was ok.  I spent ages getting ready and was really happy with how I looked.  I wore a little black skirt with small white hearts on it.  It is short and quite tight but has a little frilly bit just above the bum.  Maybe sounds weird but I promise it's nice!  I also wore a loose black top with black crystals stitched around the front tucked in to the skirt, with black tights and chunky boots with chunky heels, which were black with gold buckles & studs.  I was really happy with my make up.  I normally wear Benefit's Eye Bright on my water line which is a really light pink, almost white and really opens up my eyes.  Occasionally I will swap to Urban Decay's Electric 24/7 liner which is a turquoise colour, but that's generally as far as I go with eye liner.  But, the other day I bought a GOSH eye liner from Superdrug.  I think it's maybe called Dove Grey.  I still wore my Eye Bright on my water line but I went for the GOSH line on my top eye lid and I even attempted a sexy little flick!  Which I think was pretty successful.  On my hair I used a volumising mousse by Aussie, and blow dried it with a large round brush so it was nice and big.  Pinned my fringe to the sides and sprayed with Aussie hair spray.  It was the first time I used both those Aussie products and I must say I was impressed!


We went to Jamie's Italian, which is an Italian restaurant (duh?) on George Square in Glasgow.  Oh and it is owned by Jamie Oliver.  It was lovely but I don't think it was anything special and I wouldn't be back in a hurry.  After that we headed to The Corinthian which is a pub/club.  Looks lovely but was FULL of posers in suits.  Old sleazy guys and young sleazy guys that think they're something else.  Wasn't in there long.


Also yesterday, before I started to get ready I headed to Princes Street to see if I could find something new to wear.  I couldn't, but I popped in to Lush as I'd heard that none other than the best shower gel ever; Snow Fairy, was back out for Christmas, and the rumours were true :-D the Lush on Princes Street was actually having a Snow Fairy party, so all the staff were in pink and I was given a cup of pink Cherryade and a pink wafer!  I got a bit carried away and also picked up the Snow Fairy lip tint which is an amazing hot pink colour and of course has that beautiful Snow Fairy scent, which even my boyfriend loves!  I don't have to worry about him stealing my shower gel though.... due to the glitter! :)


Well, I'm away for now because I'm going to bed with a boyfriend and a tin of chocolates! ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment