Monday 4 October 2010

I don't like Mondays

Today... I had to get the bus to the hospital to hand my 24 hour heart monitor back in.  I quite like the little bus journey.  I work between 3 different offices in Edinburgh and 2 of them are really close to my flat so I just walk, and the other is a short bus journey away.  I liked being on the bus going in a different direction and relaxing on the bus a little longer.  So now I just have to sit tight and wait on the results.


As I was walking down the road to work, I had a call from my manager, asking if I had forwarded on a certain really important email on Friday.... which I had not :-/ he was like "WHY?" he wasn't too bad about it actually but I felt like an idiot because it was such a stupid mistake.  Oooops.


I was supposed to go round and see my friend's new flat tonight but I reeeeeally couldn't be bothered :-/ so now I'm watching the X Factor from last night and I'm sorry but I really don't understand Cheryl's choices.  HOW could she of put Katie through?  And not Gamu?  Hmmmm.... xx

2 comments:

  1. I quite enjoy bus journeys when no-one else is on them, quite calming in a strange way. Hope the results come out okay lovely. Oh Gosh, the controversial X Factor ep! It's all such a fix in my opinion, they clearly put Cheryl's choices in that way for extra publicity, and then the whole wildcard thing for more publicity, but it just seems so forced! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right about Cheryl's choices. Thank you :) still waiting on the results. Hope you've had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete